Tuesday 14 October 2014

Gluten Free Chocolate Zucchini Bread

This chocolate zucchini bread tastes like moist chocolate cake!  In fact I will use this recipe for my son's next birthday (he has already requested it!).

This recipe is NOT nut free!

In food processor, process dry ingredients:
1 cup almond flour
1/2 cup gluten free flour mix (I have been using Namaste Perfect Flour Blend)
1/4 cup cacao powder
1/4 tsp sea salt
1/2 tsp baking soda

Remove dry ingredients, and process wet ingredients:
2 large eggs
2 tbsp coconut oil
1/4 cup raw honey
1/4 tsp stevia
3/4 cup grated zucchini

Add dry ingredients to processor and pulse until combined.  Pour into greased and floured loaf pan.  Bake for 35-40 minutes at 350, cool in pan for 2 hours.  I usually use a medium sized zucchini which gives me enough for a double batch, so I make two loaves at once doubling the above amounts.

Sooooo chocolatey and moist!

No comments:

Post a Comment