Tuesday 24 May 2011

Still Here

I need to catch up.  But not now.  We've been so busy I haven't had time to post, and now there is so much to write about.  It will have to wait as bed is calling and I'm so very tired.

But it is moments like these that I have to take a moment and sigh.  I love my babies.  They are crazy, and they keep me so busy.  At the end of the day though, just thinking about them makes me smile.  I want to go sneak into their beds and snuggle them.  I miss their smiles, even though I saw them all day long.

Why is it that you spend all day counting down until bedtime so you can get some peace, only to wish they were awake to laugh and play with?

Now it's time for me to go to bed.  I'm still overtired from our weekend away.  But more on that later.

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment