Saturday 30 April 2011

Blog Backlog

So I have been without internet for 2 days.  It's sad how dependent I am on it.  I've felt so lost.  But on the plus side, at least I didn't have it around to distract me as I scrambled madly to finish the preparations for F's party!

I did have all these plans for blog posts though.  I had planned on writing each day leading up to his birthday, recounting my pregnancy and his birth.  And then of course a post about the big day, maybe with some pics (although I just had a look through them and we didn't get any really good ones).

I still plan on posting all of this stuff, it will just be a little late.  But for now it will have to wait.  It's been a very busy day, and I'm ready for bed!

Can't believe my Little Dude is 1 year old already!

No comments:

Post a Comment